13 Mar Informations about COVID-19
Considering the growing worldwide spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19, MEDSOL srl has introduced significant prevention measures to protect employees, business partners and all customers and visitors from possible contagion.
- All our employees and collaborators and their families are in good health.
- Before entering the departments, the temperature of all staff is measured and recorded.
- All staff wear protective masks.
- Everyone is required to wash and disinfect their hands more frequently with sanitizing solutions.
- – All business trips have been cancelled, we have also strictly reduced internal meetings and visits by external people.
External people who access the site, including transporters, contractors and visitors, are required to use solutions for hand sanitization and disposable masks. In addition, external personnel must officially declare that they have not been exposed to the virus in the infected areas.
Our commitment to the prevention campaign is carried out through the continuous updating on the spread of the virus, by consulting the national official sources (http://www.salute.gov.it/nuovocoronavirus) and through direct contact with the Local Health Authority and our Competent Doctor.
Finally, we wish to remark that the World Health Organization has declared that there is no scientific evidence about the transmission of the Coronavirus COVID-19 though food.
We remain at your disposal for any further information. Thank you for your kind understanding,